In 2019, CARE:
- Added affiliate faculty from 6 disciplines
- Created 15 resources for aging researchers, including long term care contact lists, data for proposals, and forms to guide conversations with potential research partners
- Provided expert guest presenters or simulations on older adult care to 15 Nursing courses
- Paired students with 6 community organizations supporting people with dementia and their families
- Organized 2 direct care staff conferences, 6 family caregiver workshops, and presented at 14 other events across Wisconsin
- Worked with 7 local, state, and national organizations to disseminate evidence-based tools and programs widely
Read our 2019 annual report.