In 2021, CARE:
- Established relationships with 9 care and community settings
- Counted 13 School of Nursing researchers and 17 researchers from other disciplines among CARE Affiliates
- Recruited 160+ older adult volunteers for one-on-one virtual meetings with School of Nursing undergraduates
- Donated 16 new pieces of aging simulation equipment to the School of Nursing, including gear simulating hearing loss, reduced mobility, unsteady gait, and arthritis
- Supported 14 online workshops for direct care staff using our CARE U curriculum
- Developed 1 new course and 1 new toolkit
Read our 2021 annual report.